POKET SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT
@ Copyright Poket Private Limited
Last modified: 12-Dec-18
POKET provides this SLA subject to the terms and conditions below, which shall apply for the duration of the initial term of the Service subscription.
- Monthly Service Level
The service uptime is 99.5% per calendar month.
The term “Service Uptime” means the percentage of a Client particular month (based on 24-hour days for the number of days in the subject month) that the subjected service / application is working and functioning. The “Service Uptime” apply on Poket software only and excluding but not limited to Client’s Hardware and Equipments. For the purpose of this SLA, only outages lasting a minimum of 10 consecutive minutes are considered a service outage for calculating availability.
The scope only includes application-level support and excludes infrastructure level support such as but not limited to hosting and network failures.
All Customer Support Requests (CSRs) shall be assigned a Severity Level ”CRITICAL”, ”MAJOR” or ”MINOR”.
|Severity Level||Description of classification|
|CRITICAL||A Critical situation is defined as critical and acute operating situation, which is already causing or has the potential to cause serious and not temporarily-tolerable service restrictions such as, but not limited to:|
· substantial restrictions on System management
· substantial loss of traffic, statistical or charging data
|MAJOR||Situations that may result in emergencies. Major problems or disturbances that require immediate action. The following situations are examples of severity level MAJOR:|
· loss of redundancy on business critical systems
· one large restart / with reload
· alarm failures
|MINOR||General consultation and minor problems that have a minor effect on the functionality of the product.|
Poket provides an online support ticket system for Client to report issue and track the resolution status.
Availability of the helpdesk is as set out below
|Standard Service Requests||Monday to Friday 0900 to 1700 (GMT +8)|
Except Public Holidays
|Critical Service Requests||24 hours a day/7 days a week/365 days a year.|
This SLA and any applicable Service Levels do not apply to any performance or availability issues:
- Due to factors outside our reasonable control (for example, natural disaster, war, acts of terrorism, riots, government action, or a network or device failure external to our data centers, including at your site or between your site and our data center);
- That result from the use of services, hardware, or software not provided by us, including, but not limited to, issues resulting from inadequate bandwidth or related to third-party software or services;
- That results from failures in a single Poket Datacenter location, when your network connectivity is explicitly dependent on that location in a non-geo-resilient manner;
- Caused by your use of a Service after we advised you to modify your use of the Service, if you did not modify your use as advised;
- During or with respect to preview, pre-release, beta or trial versions of a Service, feature or software (as determined by us);
- That result from your unauthorized action or lack of action when required, or from your employees, agents, contractors, or vendors, or anyone gaining access to our network by means of your passwords or equipment, or otherwise resulting from your failure to follow appropriate security practices;
- That result from your failure to adhere to any required configurations, use supported platforms, follow any policies for acceptable use, or your use of the Service in a manner inconsistent with the features and functionality of the Service (for example, attempts to perform operations that are not supported) or inconsistent with our published guidance;
- That result from faulty input, instructions, or arguments (for example, requests to access files that do not exist);
- That result from your attempts to perform operations that exceed prescribed quotas or that resulted from our throttling of suspected abusive behavior;
- For licenses not paid for at the time of the Incident.